We all know sleep is essential for our wellbeing, but how can we make this downtime work for our appearance?
Here are 5 beauty rituals to try before you go to sleep which will have you looking your best in the morning.
1. Add a hair treatment. If you hair has been dry and lack luster, why not spray a conditioning hair treatment? Spray the conditioner to wet hair and cover with a shower cap. Let the treatment work on your hair as you sleep at night. Wake and in the morning to wash and style your silky hair.
2. Add a hydrating face mask. Not all face masks are meant to be left on the face, but a mask that doesn’t require to be washed off is a great way to add moisture to a dry face while you sleep. It also can protect your skin from getting dehydrated if you sleep with the air conditioning on.
3. Apply eye cream at night, rather than the morning. If you find your eyes get puffy when you apply eye cream, opt to apply it at night. The cream will hydrate the eye area, but the puffiness won’t be as visible in the morning – unless you’ve had a bad nights sleep!
4. Rub hand cream into dry hands at night is a good practice to get into to keep the skin on your hands well hydrated and fight the effects of ageing. Wear gloves if you want quick results.
5. Heal balm. If you suffer from dry feet, add heal balm to your heels and wear socks during the night. After a couple of nights you will notice the bottoms of your feet won’t look so dry. Heel balm can also be used to hydrate dry knees and elbows. Add the cream to those areas before you go to bed so the cream can work its magic while you sleep.
What beauty rituals do you do before you head to bed?
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links on this post. Should you choose to purchase an item, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.