A new year always heralds us to draw up a list of resolutions a mile long. If you’re anything like me you’ve probably promised yourself to cut back on alcohol, eat less sugar and exercise more. So far I’ve only managed to do one of the three- and it’s definitely not the alcohol!
When it comes to beauty resolutions however, I find they’re a bit easier to stick to.
I’ve put together a list of some I’m going to make a conscious effort to start doing or even continue with.
Are any of these on your list and do you have any to add?
- WEAR SUNSCREEN EVERYDAY.
- WASH OFF MY MAKEUP BEFORE BED EVERY NIGHT.
- STOP CUTTING OFF MY OWN SPLIT ENDS WITH NAIL SCISSORS.
- STOP BUYING ANY PRODUCT THAT CONTAINS THE WORD ‘ILLUMINATING’.
- USE A HAIR MASK IN THE SHOWER ONCE A WEEK.
- EXPERIMENT WITH BOLDER LIP COLOURS.
- WASH MY MAKE UP BRUSHES REGULARLY.
- START USING EYE CEAM MORE THAN ONCE IN A BLUE MOON.
- STOP TRYING TO POP A PIMPLE THAT ISN’T READY TO BE POPPED.
- MASTER THE CAT-EYE LINER.
I promise to do my best to keep these beauty resolutions- but more importantly I will try to spend more time telling myself that I’m already beautiful!