If your bathroom or bedroom vanity is overflowing with makeup and brushes, you will love these innovative tips to get on top of the clutter. We’ve found 10 tips on how to organise your makeup like a beauty editor.
How to organise your makeup like a beauty editor
1. Use a tiered cake stand to display lipsticks and lip glosses.
2. Display makeup brushes in a glass jar and create a vignette by displaying your perfume bottles next to the brushes.
3. Use a spice rack to display your perfumes.
4. Use a clear case divider to display and organise makeup.
5. Display cans of hairspray or tan spray in a wine rack.
6. When travelling, use an old sunglasses case to take your makeup brushes.
7. Use a cutlery divider in your vanity drawer to organize your makeup.
8. Store eyeshadows in an ice tray.
9. Stand makeup brushes in vases topped with coffee beans or mini stones.
10. Make your own makeup brush organizer using a bamboo placemat and some black elastic.