Wedding styling is a popular service available to brides to help style the venue for their special day. Often, if the budget is tight, the wedding styling is left to the bride. Pinterest makes it easy for brides to get ideas on how they want to style their wedding venue. We’ve found 10 cheap and chic wedding decoration ideas that are easy to replicate for your special day.
1. Balloons are the new table centerpiece. Choose big, round balloons in the colours of the bridal party. White is great for a neutral colour scheme, or coloured balloons can add a festive touch to the wedding tables.
2. Make your own tassel bunting using tissue paper in the colours of the wedding party attire. For a fun backdrop, why not hang long, coloured, strands of ribbon from a long stick? It makes for a great photo opportunities.
3. Use an old wooden ladder woven with fairy lights, and add jars and vases of flowers to the steps.
4. Fill mason jars with battery operated fairy lights for a festive and cheap touch to the wedding tables.
5. Use Apothecary bottles as name tags on the reception tables.
6. Display wedding photos of the previous generations to create a historical family photo tree.
7. Present your cake without tiers.
8. Use festoon lights instead of fairy lights. Or combine them both for a whimsical look.
9. For an outdoor wedding, rather than hire an outdoor arena, make one using pipes and drapes.
10. Make a honeycomb ball centerpiece.
Which wedding decoration idea is your favourite? How did you style your wedding and do you have any budget styling tips for Brides-to-be?