If you want a unique wedding ring to say I do, look no further than these 20 styles that go beyond the simple wedding band of old.
- Matching Turquise Wedding Bands
2. Together, you become one heart.
3. The Force is strong with this matching ring set.
4. Rings that screw together, stay together. The set also includes a diamond.
5. Hidden Message Wedding Band, so you love will always know you love them.
6. Rings that answer a question and when put together, make sense.
7. Soundwave ring, recording a love message to your one and only.
8. The Projecting ring by Luke Jerram, is sadly not for sale. Still a fabulous ring for a wedding.
9. Moving gears ring, so you know your love will always move in the right direction.
10. Mountain range rings. Because the future will have many mountains to climb together. The peaks and valleys interlock when together.
11. Moonphase Ring. The face of this ring is an imprint of how the moon looked on the date you have chosen.
12. Matching Heart Fingerprint Inlay ring.
13. Inscribed initials on the outer rim.
14. The Illuminated ring which glows on the inside.
15. Heart Imprint ring and leaves a heart print on your skin when removed.
16. Hearts that meet together when the rings are stacked together.
17. Fingerprint Engraved Rings, with your loves print on your ring and vice versa.
18. Opposites attract with this Cherry Blossom ring. The larger band has the print inscribed inside and the small ring has the print on the outside and when put together the prints interlock.
19. Braille engraved rings that can be personalized with your own message like “I love You.”
20. Bass Clef Rings because music always sounds better with your love.