So you’ve set a date, booked a venue and even picked out the dress.
So, now that you know the style and neckline of your bridal gown, and you’ve decided how you’ll wear your hair on the big day, it’s time to think about the right wedding jewellery to compliment your look. Unlike the dress, and the shoes that you’ve deliberated over for hours, you’ll still be wearing your wedding jewellery throughout the many years to come, so it makes sense to plan your jewellery selection carefully and get exactly what you want…well, within budget of course!
Whether you are looking for the all-important wedding bands, an engagement ring, ‘something blue’ for the bride-to-be, or gifts for the bridal party/parents of the bride and groom, Blue Nile is your one-stop-shop for wedding jewellery. (In fact Blue Nile are the world’s largest online jeweller. Internet Retailer magazine reports Blue Nile is bigger than the next three largest online jewellers combined. Blue Nile’s vast selection enables them to list 150,000 diamonds compared to maybe a few hundred available from a traditional jewelers. This means that you can select exactly the right piece for you – not just the best available from the jewelers case at that time.)
But offering the largest selection of diamonds is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to great reasons to shop at Blue Nile:
- Don’t pay premium price to own a high quality diamond! Blue Nile’s business model allows them to pass savings on to their customers offering fantastic value for money.
- Blue Nile Signature Diamonds are in the top 1% of diamond cuts in the world, sourced exclusively for them.
- Every diamond is authenticity certified by GIA or AGSL – the most respected grading labs.
- Blue Nile only sells ethically sourced diamonds – proudly enforcing the world’s highest industry standards.
- If you find a comparable GIA certified diamond elsewhere they will match the price.
- Every diamond engagement ring is handcrafted to exact quality standards, and a certified gemologist inspects every piece of diamond jewellery before it ships to you.
Blue Nile has something to suit every taste and budget. Visit the Blue Nile website here for yourself – we guarantee, you won’t be disappointed!
Blue Nile are giving Stylehunter Collective readers the chance to win these stunning Aquamarine and Micropavé Diamond Earrings in 18k White Gold (5mm) valued at $900.
To enter, simply complete the entry form below – good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway