Choosing a special fragrance for your wedding day is a great way to preserve memories from your big day. By wearing a different fragrance, you become nostalgic to that scent whenever you smell it so you are reminded about your wedding day.
Fragrances are a personal choice and you can’t choose one from simply reading a description and liking the bottle it comes in. We have put together a list of fragrances for brides so you can narrow down your options and smell them in your own time.
1. Vera Wang Princess created for the modern day princess, this fragrance is sheer with a fruity and floral combination. Has top notes of water lily, lady apple, mandarin, meringue and apricot. This is a delightful fragrance if you enjoy all things sweet.
2. Marc Jacobs Dot is a lush and juicy fragrance with top notes of red berries, dragonfruit and honeysuckle and a base of vanilla, driftwood and musk. It’s described as happy fragrance which sounds like the perfect fragrance for a bride.
3. Philosophy Amazing Grace is described as a beautifully feminine scent with a floral base. It’s a best selling and award-winning fragrance. With accolades like that, it’s the perfect fragrance for a bride.
4. Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty is a popular fragrance for brides due to it’s peach, berry and floral extracts.
5. Loocitane Fleur De Cerisier Leau has notes of cherry blossoms in a fresh and fruity fragrance. It is made with cherry extracts from the Luberon region of Provence. It’s a delicate scent which makes it a popular choice with brides who don’t want an overpowering scent.
6. Beautiful by Estee Lauder is a popular fragrance for brides. It’s a classic fragrance with a floral and citrus notes. It’s been described as a sharp, flowery fragrance and is recommended for day time use.
7. Miss Dior by Christian Dior is a woody fragrance for women which originated from France. It’s rich in heritage and unforgettable in appeal. Sounds like the perfect wedding day really.
8. Roses by Chloe was a fragrance released n 2013. It has top notes of bergamot, litchi and tarragon. Heart notes of damask, rose and magnolia and cedar and base notes of white musk and amber. It’s perfect for all occasions and definitely suited for a wedding fragrance.
9. Chanel Coco Madmoiselle is a feminine and sexy, young and hip interpretation of the spirit of Coco Chanel. It’s described as a casual relaxed scent which makes it a great scent for a no-fuss bride.
There are so many beautiful fragrances for Brides. What fragrance are you thinking of wearing on your wedding day?
Disclaimer: This article contains information and links to some of our affiliates.