Apart from the bonbonniere, the wedding program is the only other souvenir guests will usually take home with them from your wedding ceremony…(maybe a piece of wedding cake that isn’t eaten at the reception). If you are looking for some creative designs for the Order of Service, we have found nine wedding program ideas to make your guests smile.
1. Let your guests know “WE DO” by printing the order of service on brown paper bags. This rustic style program would work well for an outdoor wedding. Place confectionery in the bags or confetti that can be thrown on the Bride and Groom after the ceremony.
2. Create this folded Order of Service using mini cartoon characters to represent each party involved in the wedding ceremony.
3. A one piece of card type Order of Service is easy to print. Use coloured ink and ribbons to create a delightful wedding program that will set the tone for your wedding.
4. Insert a confetti pouch for guests to open and use to throw over the newlywed couple as they walk back up the aisle.
5. If the wedding is in the heat of summer, guests will be grateful for these Order of Service cards made into a fan. Glue the cardboard printed service on a paddle pop stick and guests can fan themselves if the ceremony becomes too steamy.
6. A layered Order of Service makes it easy for guests to flip through to see what happens next during the ceremony.
7. Design the Order of Service like a menu making it easy for guests to scan down for the essentials; like who is in the wedding party and the order of events during the ceremony.
8. This Order of Service will really get your guests smiling and it looks like a lot of fun to do. Write the Order of Service on big signs and then get photos taken of the soon-to-be wedded couple holding the signs. The photos can be compiled into the Order of Service.
9. Insert a tissue on the inside cover of the Order of Service for guests to use for ‘Happy Tears’.
Did you imagine there would be so many fun wedding program ideas? Which wedding program design is your favourite?