The sales that happen between Boxing Day and New Years are a great time to invest in some classic accessories that will help you start the New Year looking your best. The best thing about accessories is they often don’t cost as much as a new piece of clothing, and they are usually something you can use straight away. Updating a hard worn accessory is a great way to start your year on a fashion high, and will hopefully help you avoid buying it at full price if it wears out during the year.
1. A new handbag always gives me a spring in my step. 2016 will see the versatile handbag make a surge. A mini tote that can be held by the hand, used as a clutch or worn on the shoulder or across the body will be popular in the New Year.
2. A new iPhone case is always a good idea. Your iPhone gets knocked about throughout the year, so a new case will almost be warranted.
3. A fashionable diary that can fit into your handbag is essential. Yes, you can use your iPhone, but not everyone loves using technology that way. Nothing beats writing in a diary that you can visually scan for the day.
4. A new statement necklace that can be worn to work or casually is a great accessory to add to your collection for the New Year.
5. 2016 will see bangles surging as the new arm candy. The bolder the better.
6. Thank goodness ears don’t put on weight at Christmas. Why not enter the New Year with some new ear bling?
Have you bought anything in the sales this week? Do you typically buy anything new to start the New Year with?
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links on this post, should you choose to purchase an item, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.