When Pantone announced there would be 2 colours of the year for 2016, the internet was abuzz with why the inclusion of 2 colours?
No matter the why, we think Serenity is a beautiful colour. Calming like it’s contrasting colleague, Rose Quartz, it hue is similar to cornflower with a pastel hint.
Serenity is a popular colour choice for bridesmaid dresses. It’s laid back hue is one that works well for a hot summer as it can be paired back with white, dark grey, pink, mustard and cream.
If you’re looking to add some Serenity to your wardrobe this summer, we’ve sourced some pieces that will slip easily into your existing fashion collection.
- ASOS Closet Kimono Dress $95
- Bird Keepers Chambray Pant $69.95
- Radley W16 Clerkenwill Medium Tote $469
- ASOS Full Textured Skater Skirt $37.50 (on sale)
- JAG Collarless Shirt $74.96
- Handpicked by Birds Capped Sleeve Dress $69.95
- Lizzy Washed Out Shirt $49.95
- Daisy Street Slouchy Cardigan $43
Which Pantone colour of the year is your favourite? Are you a fan of Serenity or Rose Quartz?
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links on this post. Should you choose to purchase an item, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.