Leaf prints graced the catwalk for Spring 2015 in all shades of green by designers Erdem and Osklen. The print has been re-produced in cushion covers, wall paper and of course fashion. Fashionistas may be wary of wearing a tropical print, but these leaf prints are far from what graced our shelves in the 90’s with the tropical, floral print shirt.
Palm tree leaves, ferns and banana leaf prints are amongst the popular designs in the leaf prints that are trending in high street fashion. The key to wearing a leaf print piece is to work it back with a neutral base and accessories. The palm tree print is a particularly busy print and only requires bare accessories to allow the print do the talking.
We’ve found some fabulous leaf print pieces that will add a taste of summer to your wardrobe. If you aren’t a fan of green, the prints have been produced in an array of colours to suit your hue tastes.
- Portmans Kokomo Palm A-Line Sateen Skirt $89.95
- Review Palm Springs Prom Skirt $179.95
- The Iconic Palm Beach Maxi Skirt $69.95
- Katies Cold Shoulder Palm Print Dress $59.95
- ASOS Twin Sister Oversize Jumpsuit with Pockets $106.00
- Wish Desert Palm Maxi Dress $149.95
- SABA Palm Print Dress $229.00
- Sha-de Ballina Dolman Dress $139.00
- Vero Moda Palm Print Tee $32.00
- Bonds Woven Midi Dress $79.95
What do you think of the tropical leaf print? Will you try it this summer or give it a miss?
Disclaimer: There are affiliation links on this post. Should you choose to purchase an item, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.