The 70’s are having a big influence on Autumn Winter Fashion trends for 2016. The bell sleeve is one of those trends that featured last winter and is definitely a poplar sleeve style this winter. Recent spring shows in Milan and New York had many fashionistas wearing bell sleeves as part of their outfit ensemble.
For winter, layer your vests and sleeveless duster jackets for a warm, yet stylish look. Not everyone will be a fan of the bell sleeve, but if you like to wear neutral colours, the flare in the sleeve will add interest to a basic outfit.
Here are some bell sleeve dresses and tops that you might consider adding to your Autumn Winter 2016 wardrobe.
- ASOS Glamourous Blouse with Bell Sleeve $34
- Decjuba Helene Bell Sleeve top $89.95
- ASOS Love Midi Dress with Bell Sleeves $74
- The Iconic Wild Fox Blouse $149.95
- Belle Bird Flute Sleeve Top $89.95
- Dotti Spot Skater Dress with Bell Sleeves $69.95