Metallics have always been a popular choice in décor when it comes to Christmas. It’s always teamed with a colour of red and/or green. This Christmas why not take a hint from current décor trends and create a very elegant metallic scene mixing different metals for an elegant look?
Mixing gold, copper and brass creates a sophisticated colour palette which speaks elegance and style. Metallic Christmas decorations are popular again this year, so it is easy to find necessary items to create a very metallic Christmas scene in your home.
Offsetting the metallics with a neutral white, pairs back the onslaught of shine and brassiness that can come with mixing metal hues. A simple white or off-white table cloth can offset the most beautiful décor on the dinner table.
Mix baubles with tea lights and use placemats as trays under vases to create an eclectic look.
We’ve sourced some metallic Christmas décor so you can add this colour scheme to your own living area.
- David Jones Zigzag Bauble
- Kmart Christmas Reindeer Cushion
- Kmart Metallic Knitted Cushion
- Kmart Copper Glass Scented Candle
- David Jones Bauble with Swirl Stripes
- Kmart Pre-lit LED Christmas Tree
- Simson Gold Glitter Gift Bag
- 8 Piece Gold and Cream Christmas Crackers
- Gold Glittered Snowflake Garland
- Zanui Copper Vase
- Gold Chevron Place Mat
- David Jones Brass Coasters
Are you a fan of metallics at Christmas time?
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links on this post. Should you choose to purchase an item, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.